- PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Nebel Studio (hereinafter also the Website) commits to adopt technical measures and organizational needed, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection of Personal Character (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of personal data collected in Nebel Studio is: Mireia Giménez Rivas, with NIF: 14267971J (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Contact details are the following:
Address: & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
C / del Pacífic & nbsp ;, 49
Contact phone: 633601805 & nbsp ; & nbsp; & nbsp;
Contact email: email@example.com
Personal Data Record
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Nebel Studio through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Nebel Studio and the User, or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills in, or to attend to a request or query from the User. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a record of treatment activities is kept that specifies the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD, according to their purposes.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles collected in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times, with completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be the strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Nebel Studio are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Nebel Studio commits to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User may at any time exercise his right of access to the data, of rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of its treatment or portability of the same as established in the RGPD. & nbsp; You can exercise these rights in writing to the email: & nbsp; firstname.lastname@example.org
As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information, or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment for which the personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Nebel Studio in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that the latter fills in, or to attend a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities of the corporate purpose of Nebel Studio, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and Marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operationality and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment the personal data will be used for; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the period established by law, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
Recipients of personal data
In general, Nebel Studio will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so or the User has expressly authorized it when using the services.
However, to fulfill the purposes described in this document, Nebel Studio informs you that some entities that provide services to us - such as the examples cited below - could access some personal data. < / p>
Financial institutions or electronic payment services.
Technology service providers.
Shipping service providers and / or transportation.
Marketing and advertising service providers.
Web analytics service providers.
Some of these providers may be located outside the EU territory, such as the United States or Canada. In these cases, Nebel Studio informs that this data is transferred with the appropriate guarantees, since these providers are certified with the necessary security standards and operate according to current European law.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those Over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Nebel Studio. If the User is under 14 years old, they are expressly prohibited from using the services of the Website. For these reasons, there is no parental authorization system that allows access to the platform to children under 14 years of age and by registering on the platform the User is guaranteeing that they are over that age. Nebel Studio reserves the right to request any information (eg a copy of the ID) that allows verifying the User's age, as well as eliminating or canceling any purchase by a minor of that age or when the User does not provide the documentation requested in the terms established in said request.
Secret and security of personal data
Nebel Studio commits to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of the personal data, and that the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data is avoided.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the data is fully encrypted or encrypted in the transmition between the server and the User, and in feedback.
However, since Nebel Studio cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller is commits to notify the User without delay when there is a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform about and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Nebel Studio and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, against the Data Controller , Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access : The User has the right to obtain confirmation of whether Nebel Studio is treating their data or not personal data and, if so, obtain information about your specific personal data and the treatment that Nebel Studio has carried out or carries out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or provided for them.
- Right of rectification : The User hast the right to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten") : It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years old. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment : It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; The person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability : In case the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition : It is the right of the User to oppose to the processing of their personal data or its treatment by Nebel Studio.
- Right not to be the subject of a Decision based solely on automated treatment , including profiling : It is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.nebelstudio.com", specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In the cases in which representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the requestor.
- Any document that proves the request made.
This request and any other attached document can be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
Apdo. Correos 19065
08027 Barcelona & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
Nebel Studio may send emails, messages and other types of communication regarding the Services, technical issues and changes to the Services. These communications are considered part of the Services and the User cannot waive them.
Commercial Communications (Advertising)
Insofar as the User subscribes to the Website's newsletter, Nebel Studio may use their data to contact the User, both electronically and non-electronically, to carry out surveys , manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about products and services based on your statistics and / or browsing preferences. The User may unsubscribe at any time from the newsletter at no cost through the indications that accompany each notification, or by sending a letter with the subject "Unsubscribe" to & nbsp; email@example.com or through this form: & nbsp ; https://nebelstudio.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=072f0a9b7e102d27efcb54d90&id=6660c83b40
The User declares that the personal data provided to Nebel Studio is true and up-to-date. However, Nebel Studio reserves the right to block unnecessary or ineffective data from its databases, such as non-existent or deleted email accounts.
& nbsp; Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Nebel Studio, and therefore are not operated by Nebel Studio. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection already file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your regular residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
- COOKIES POLICY
For more information about cookies, you can visit: allaboutcookies.org
These are cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by Nebel Studio for the best functioning of the Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Nebel Studio with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes third-party cookies are used for are to obtain access statistics and analyze navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and/or service of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports on the Website are prepared without identifying individual users.
The entity(ies) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for said entities. < / p>
Social network cookies
Nebel Studio incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about those cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For informational purposes only, the links in which these privacy and / or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as accepting the processing of their personal data so that the Responsible for the treatment can proceed to the same in the form, during the periods and for the indicated purposes. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Nebel Studio reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on April 25, 2021 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.